Thursday, March 11, 2010

Racist bad is really bad

By Skylers Dad from Some days it's not worth chewing through the leather straps.

Welcome back boys and girls to this little corner of the world where we like to point out what may be advertisements that didn't exactly hit the mark.

Sometimes what starts as a good idea in Bizarro world just needs to stay in that dimension, and not make it to the airwaves.

Consider the following examples:



Let's try and forgive the sin of cheap-assed wood shutters being used as a "set" that is a confessional, and get to mocking the priest with the shades on. I just tried to visualize my old priest with shades and I swear a lightning bolt hit the tree outside. Moving along...



Gary is one hilarious ass-hat, isn't he? Is there a stereotype he didn't go after? Did I miss something?


Funny Tequilabot Cantina Commercial - Watch more Funny Videos

Sure it's racist and sucks balls, but it really makes me want my very own Tequila-bot!!

11 comments:

SkylersDad said...

Mmmmm, Tequila!

sparrow said...

Is there a line to smack Gary or is it a free for all?

Bat rastard.

Professor Chaos said...

Oh, my God, how is Gary not getting his ass kicked every day? And that's a hell of a business model, no Italian customers, no Jewish customers, no Asians, no Arabs, no Native Americans. . . He must sell a lot of white sheets along with those mattresses.

LegalMist said...

Wow. That's all. Just, "wow."

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Shut. Up.

For reals???

The question I got is how much can that "Padre" bench press?

Soda and Candy said...

Gary is much, much worse than Tequila-bot. At least Tequila-bot is somewhat satire of a specific old-movie type racism.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Now, I've GOTTA go to Birmingham to see Tequila-bot!

Jeanne Estridge said...

I couldn't see Tequilabot, something about "enter your birthdate" which I choose to interpret means it thinks I'm too young (which means its target audience is SERIOUSLY limited).

Gary was scary.

Very.

Cormac Brown said...

Gee Gary, got any white sheets to go with those mattresses?

Just Dave said...

You will note that Gary did not target Latinos. Very wise if you want to sell product in SoCal. Just sayin'.

Chris the Hippie said...

Whooo...