Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Nothing beats a great local ad!

By Skyler's Dad from Some days it's not worth chewing through the leather straps.

I have always enjoyed a really poorly done local TV ad.  You know the kind I am talking about, usually a used car dealership or pawn shops, or some other soft, visceral underbelly of society.

Well look no further campers, because Sky-Dad has found a few of the worst examples that you will ever set eyes upon.  Come join me in the carnage, and don't forget the bleach for your eyeballs.


Mo Money Taxes Insane Local Commercial - Watch more Funny Videos

I honestly don't know which  scares me more, Mr Green or the Mo Money team.



Now tell me how in the hell that got by the boys in corporate?



EMBED-Worst Strip Club Commercial Ever - Watch more free videos

Nothing says classy like a good crotch bar commercial...


And finally, the cherry on the top of this sundae of crapola, feast your eyes on Shocantelle.




I am calling fake on that one, but I love it anyway.

4 comments:

J.J. in L.A. said...

That last one is (supposedly) in Tennessee. I call it 'real'. lol!

And that strip club isn't too far from me. I should pass the info along to the brothers. ; )

Do you have (in CO) the Jimmy Dean commercial where some goober is saying, "Slooooow dooooown. Just slooooow dooooown." Damn, it's annoying.

SkylersDad said...

JJ, we don't have that Jimmy Dean commercial, I will look for it out on youtube!

Scope said...

The last one is a fake. Funny as heck, but fake.

Go to be-weave.com and it will point you to cootercountry.com.

Cormac Brown said...

Uh, let me get this straight...you can show that robot ad on YouTube, but you still can't show nipples?